Monday, November 23, 2009

Flasks and Coffee Mugs: Two Peas in a Drunken Pod


If you've looked at your calendar lately, you may have noticed that Thanksgiving is in three days and the 2009 Holiday Shopping Season is to follow immediately after that. I don't know about you, but I think that sort of combination calls for a little drink. And not the "celebratory Happy Hour cocktail" kind of little drink. I'm talking about the first-thing-in-the-morning, dear-Lord-how-do-I-make-it-to-January kind of drink. But why on Earth would I want to use last year's played out flask-and-mug combination to make my highly coveted Hair Of The Dog Special?

Thank The Maker! Now I can head to WHY Louisville and pick up an all new Fleur-de-Lis Flask and "Coffee Tastes Better In Louisville" mug. The flask is made of high quality stainless steel, the mug is made of environmentally friendly US corn plastic, and they're both under sixteen bucks. That leaves me enough cash to head to Old Town Liquors and pick up some of my favorite "non-dairy creamer."

"Coffee Tastes Better In Louisville" Mug - $12.99

* Jumbo size 16oz mug
* Made from 100% US Corn Plastic
* Microwave safe, hand-wash recommended

Fleur-de-Lis Flask - $15.99

* 6oz stainless steel
* Double wall insulation
* attached screw-on lid

No comments:

Post a Comment